You can't filter Google Analytics 4 data in Looker Studio. We fix that.
Google Analytics 4 has a complete new data model. Everything is an Event. This is a big change versus Google Analytics UA.
Great opportunities but also great problems.
- No Sessions in Google Analytics 4 data in Looker Studio.
- Filtering in Looker isn't possible.
- Usage limits of GA4 direct data in Looker.
- Limits of custom dimensions / events.
- GA4 reports slow to update, sometimes up to days for refreshes.
- GA4 direct data is hyper-log estimated, it isn't correct.
We fix these problems, leaving you with just the great opportunities.
How do we do this?
- GA4 streams all events without data-sampling or compression to BigQuery:
- We process this data back to sessions.
- We send this processed data back to BigQuery.
- You connect Looker to this processed BigQuery.
- This enables you to:
- Use filters again in Google Data / Looker Studio.
- No more data-sampling, or hyperlog estimations. Get 100% correct data.
- No more GA4 usage limits in Looker Studio.
- Refresh data every 2 hours. GA4 reports can take days for refreshes.
Create your account now, connect your GA4 to BigQuery and let us process this data back to usable data for Data Studio / Looker Studio.
Want assistance implementing this? Send us an email.